Tuesday 19 December 2017

Born to Audiomack: 2017 late pass! (final chapter)

Already blown my creative load describing this playlist in a previous post, so alls I'll say for this valedictory re-up is that it's an Audiomack treasure trove of new-to-me old rap songs ya host discovered in 2017. Who dat? Tracks by Biz Markie; Dru Down; Luniz; Dolamite; Teddy featuring Dru Down & Yukmouth; Eightball & MJG; Juvenile & The Big Tymers; the Dungeon Family; Mobb Deep; Fat Tone; NORE; J-Diggs; PC Tweezie & Murk; Level & Mouse On Tha Track; Valee; and Team Toon & Ya Boy Big Choo.



Dave Dreez bonus beats: props to Drake for reminding me of Max B's No Competition with this recent SoManyShrimp mix. Very welcome appearances by Rydah J. Klyde's Tell Me and AZ's City Of Gods too.

3 comments:

GGGGGG said...

Valee rules

L.A said...

I started listening to Mac Dre this year.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Welcome to the club.